Advertisements

Little Red & Baby Wolf in the Forest

15 Sep

...

For those who can’t get enough of Aka-chan and Ookami-chan, be sure to look out for Simply Crochet magazine’s Issue 10, coming soon — yes, we’re in the magazine again!

In the mean time, enjoy this great introduction to the kawaii duo: another cool stop-motion made by the amazing Simply Crochet team!

Advertisements

15 Responses to “Little Red & Baby Wolf in the Forest”

1. pinterestgirl95 September 15, 2013 at 10:03 pm #

The wolf is so cute!! 🙂 And I love the video…

2. caramedus September 16, 2013 at 8:12 pm #

It was a pleasure to have these in Simply Crochet, Mei Li! They are adorable. And your patterns are so carefully written too – if they were all like that I’d be out of a job 😉

• Meimoirs September 17, 2013 at 8:28 am #

You’re too kind Cara! Your work is amazing!

• Meimoirs September 26, 2013 at 3:41 pm #

Thank you Cara! 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. Proyecto Mariposa-Amor en Acción September 18, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

I love you work, you inspiring me, love it!!! kiss

4. craftpassion-Joanne September 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

This is fantastic, Mei Li! Love them so much and can’t wait to grab a copy of Simple Crochet!

• Meimoirs September 26, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

Thank you Joanne! 🙂

5. Desy October 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm #

Hi Mei,I’ve just discovered you website and I’ve been enchanted. You works are so cute!!! Is there any way for having you patterns? Especially the one of Little Red and the Baby Wolf…

• Meimoirs October 13, 2013 at 8:05 pm #

Hi Desy!
      Thank you so much for the kind comments! My Little Red and Baby Wolf patterns are available in a booklet attached to this month’s Simply Crochet magazine. You can find some of my other pattern links on the top right of the page – Tuxedo Sam, Pandapple, Molang, to name a few. 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. tron90210 January 9, 2014 at 6:25 am #

Hey Meimoirs!
    I have been working my way through all of your adorable patterns, and I just bought a digital copy of issue 10 so i can make your super cute wolf!

Thanks for inspiring me with all these cute patterns 🙂
    E

• Meimoirs January 9, 2014 at 1:56 pm #

Hey there E!
      So good to hear from you! Oh wow, I’m so honoured to share my patterns with fellow crochet-ers like you! I’d love to see your work, if you’d like to share it 🙂 Marshmallow dreams for the New Year! 🙂

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Owl Amigurumi -Free Pattern | Craft Passion - January 23, 2016

[…] amigurumi patterns for the Simply Crochet magazine – my Little Red Riding Hood pair is in the latest issue (yay!). I have also been signed up by HTC Malaysia as a brand personality and now I take all my […]