Good evening, Mr Murasaki! (Free pattern included)

9 Oct

amigurumi amigurumei

こんばんは! Please meet Mr Murasaki, who unfortunately, enjoys napping on the job.

The snoozing cutie is especially designed in collaboration with the amazingly-talented Joanne Loh of Craft Passion, who absolutely adores anything remotely owl-like.

And as for you, my friends, we’ve decided to share this super-kawaii amigurumi pattern with you! Just head on over to Craft Passion to find the pattern, detailed step-by-step photos included!

Working with Joanne has been extremely fun, and I look forward to having more collaborations in the future!

Psst: Mr Murasaki, who finds it exhausting to be around people, is a fan of few words. Nevertheless, his favourite phrase is ねむいな (Nemui-na) or I’m so sleepy!

CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PATTERN.

amigurumi amigurumei

こん…(Kon…)

amigurumi amigurumei

ばん…(ban…)

amigurumi amigurumei

は…(wa…)

Advertisements

14 Responses to “Good evening, Mr Murasaki! (Free pattern included)”

1. wi siew heng October 10, 2013 at 12:38 am #

So cute for every pattern!!

2. Emily October 10, 2013 at 8:29 am #

Aww so cute!! I’ll definitely have to try this pattern.

3. Jennifer from The Sun and the Turtle October 20, 2013 at 3:42 pm #

Alsways incredible and cute. This owl is beautiful and it made me smile. ❤
    — Jennifer

4. misspolianna October 20, 2013 at 9:07 pm #

Hi there! Very nice project! Now my owl has simlar wings. Thank you for inspiration! Checkout my owl key-holder here http://plushycraft.com/2013/10/20/owl-key-holder/

• Meimoirs October 20, 2013 at 10:02 pm #

Hoot hoot! Your keyholder is perfect!

• misspolianna October 20, 2013 at 10:13 pm #

Thanks a lot! Happy to share that with you! 🙂

5. Dari November 28, 2013 at 3:06 am #

Very cute! What yarn did you use?

• Meimoirs December 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm #

Thank you! I used a brand of acrylic yarn found in Malaysia 🙂

6. Loopsan (@Loopsancrafts) January 2, 2014 at 1:25 am #

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for the pattern! I made him as a Christmas present for one of my friends. Upsized him and turned him into a girl 😉 You’ll find some pictures of Orla on my blog 🙂 http://www.loopsan.com/crochet/new-years-resolution-crochet-owl/

• Meimoirs January 9, 2014 at 1:53 pm #

Oh wow! Your ‘Ms’ Murasaki is so cuddly! I love her! Thanks for sharing a pic! Will follow your blog and see what you’ve been up to! 🙂

7. Kranti May 6, 2015 at 2:22 am #

I made it for my sister’s baby boy and she found it very cute! Wish I could attach a pic of my version of Mr.Murasaki. Anyways thank you very much for the pattern 🙂

• amigurumei May 29, 2015 at 10:49 am #

Do email me Kranti! Would love to see your Mr Murasaki!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Usual Day – shilohdeidei - April 8, 2016

[…] blabbering my foot, today crochet project is Mr. Murasaki amigurumi from AmiguruMei, she’s really talented and I love her book “Hello Kitty Crochet” and can’t […]